Whether you call it a silverpoint pencil, silverpoint pen, silverpoint stylus, or metalpoint instrument, we have an array of silverpoint supplies from which to choose. We offer metalpoint styluses in copper, gold, sterling silver, and fine silver. We can accommodate special requests for platinum, paladium, and aluminum. We offer traditional Golden silverpoint ground, as well as a new line of specially prepared paper to get you started right away.
Interested in something you don’t see here? Send us a message and we’ll help you find what you need.
- Kits, Paper & Ground, Points & StyliOur new Instant Silverpoint Artist Kits let you get started drawing immediately! No need to wait for ground to dry, the Silverpoint Sketch Paper is ready for your masterpiece. Kits include our double-sided pure silver Modern Stylus and either five or ten sheets of acid-free coated silverpoint sketch paper.$30.00 – $42.00Rated 5.00 out of 5$30.00 – $42.00
- Paper & Ground$15.00 – $65.00
Acid-free, coated, 120lb Silverpoint Sketch Paper available in two sizes:
8.5 by 11 inches
14 by 17 inches.
Beautiful response to silver, good response to copper and gold.
No paper-stretching or preparation needed, just grab a sheet and go!$15.00 – $65.00
- Points & Styli24 Karat gold point with a rounded and highly polished tip in a 0.9-mm mechanical holder. On papers or boards prepared with grounds high in non-metallic compound abrasives such as marble, silica dust or powdered bone, the warmer tone is pronounced. Holder color may vary.Available in 3-inch and 1.5-inch lengths.$45.00 – $80.00$45.00 – $80.00
- Kits, Paper & GroundEverything you need! Includes both the 2-mm pure silver Modern Stylus and the 0.9-mm sterling silver New Tradition™ stylus in retractible holders, with Golden Artist Colors' new acrylic-based Silverpoint / Drawing Ground. Instructions included.$40.00Rated 5.00 out of 5$40.00
- Points & StyliThe double-ended Modern Stylus is two points in one, 1.5-inches long, hand shaped into a cone on one end and a gently rounded bevel edge on the other, highly polished to a mirror finish. Constructed from 2mm dead-soft pure silver (.999 Fine). Clasped in a 2-mm Draughtsman’s lead holder, holder color may vary. Our holders allow you to retract the point to protect the tip.$12.00 – $150.00$12.00 – $150.00
- Points & StyliOur New Tradition Stylus is inspired by the original stylii used by the old masters for fine drawing. Our 0.9mm 3X-hardened sterling silver point is rounded and highly polished on one end to provide the smoothest drawing experience and avoid scratching or tearing your prepared drawing surface. At 3 inches long, it will last a very long time! Point comes in a 0.9-mm holder (color may vary), and can be retracted to protect the point.$14.00$14.00
- Points & StyliStill have your holder but need a new metal point? We offer replacements of all of our finely polished, hand-crafted points.$10.00 – $79.00
$10.00 – $79.00
- 3″ 24K Gold Point - .9mm
- 1.5″ 24K Gold Point - .9mm
- 3″ New Tradition Sterling Silver Point - .9mm
- 1.5″ Modern Fine Silver Bevel Point - 2mm
- 1.5″ Modern Copper Bevel Point - 2mm
- Points & StyliThe Two-Point Package includes the double-ended 2-mm pure silver Modern Stylus and the Sterling Silver New Tradition Stylus. Save 10% on the Two-Point Package versus buying each one individually!$28.00Rated 5.00 out of 5$28.00
- Points & StyliTen New Tradition™ Styluses – for Educators, Workshop Leaders, and groups, offered at a 10% discount off individual purchases.$120.00$120.00
- Paper & GroundGolden Artist Colors new acrylic-based Silverpoint / Drawing Ground formulation is an excellent and easy-to-use product with tremendous response to silver and other metal points – just apply to stretched paper or panel, let dry, and draw.$12.00$12.00